CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Information;
- Compliance with the law and rules of honesty,
- Being accurate and up to date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes of processing,
- We inform you that we process it within the framework of the principles of safe storage for the periods stipulated in the relevant legislation or necessary and lawful for the purposes of processing.
What is Your Personal Data?
- Identity Information: Name- surname
- Contact Information: Phone, e- posta address
- Personnel: CV information, military service status, student number, university scores, score type, success rank, class, scholarship rate, university placement score, etc.
- Audio and Visual Recordings: Photos and videos taken during registration/ application and event
- Finance: Payment information
For Which Purpose Is Your Personal Data Used?
- Conducting the events, using and publishing the videos and photographs taken on the day of the event for promotional and advertising purposes
- Conducting student satisfaction and engagement processes
- Conducting intern/student selection and placement processes
- Conducting data analysis, research, promotion and advertising processes
- Planning and execution of our university's commercial and business strategies
- Communication and promotion
- Measuring and improving service quality related to satisfaction and support process
- Organization and event management
- Conducting social responsibility and civil society activities
- Conducting sponsorship activities
- Carrying out the promotion processes of products/ services
- Conducting talent/career development activities
- Carrying out storage and archive activities
- Follow up of requests/ complaints
- Conducting training activities
- Execution of application processes
Protection of personal data is among the most important priorities of Istanbul Health and Technology University.
What are the Legal Grounds for Processing and Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data?
- Personal data are subject to the provisions of articles 5 and 6 of the law;
- Explicit consent,
- It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller for legal reasons, during the establishment of your relationship with our University and during the continuation of the relationship in question, it can be collected from you verbally or in writing, via the internet, telephone, e-mail, by automatic or non-automatic methods.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
Your personal data may be transferred via social media and the internet website, limited and proportionate to the above-mentioned purposes.
What are your rights under the Law on the Protection of Personal Data?
a) Learn whether personal data is being processed,
b) Request information if their personal data has been processed,
c) To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
d) To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
e) To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
f) To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the legal reasons requiring its processing disappear,
g) To request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
h) To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
i) In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, you have the right to demand compensation for the damage.
You can submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law regulating the rights of the relevant person to our university in writing according to the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or your email address previously notified to our University and registered in our system.
Address: Sütlüce Mah. İmrahor Cad. No: 84 Beyoğlu/ İstanbul
Phone: 444 3 788
E- posta: email@example.com