Who can apply?
High-school graduates or senior year high school students who are:
- Foreign nationals,
- Turkish citizens by birth and hold the permission from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Turkey to cease to be a Turkish citizen, and their underage children who are registered on these people’s expatriation document and provide evidence of ownership of the document issued in accordance with the Turkish Citizenship Law on the Exercise of The Legal Rights (According to Turkish Citizenship Law, those who were born in Turkey or abroad from Turkish national mother and father within a conjugal union are Turkish citizens by birth. Therefore, Turkish nationals who are going to apply from abroad are recommended to read the aforementioned law),
- Dual citizens being foreign national at birth and became citizens of the Republic of Turkey later,
- Turkish citizens and continued their secondary education abroad before 01/02/2013 and completed the last three years of their secondary education (high school) in a foreign country except TRNC (including those who completed the secondary school (high school) in the Turkish schools that were established in the care of MNE in a foreign country except TRNC),
- Who started the secondary education after 01/02/2013 and completed the whole secondary education (high school) in a foreign country except TRNC (including those who completed the whole secondary education (high school) in the Turkish schools that were established in the care of MNE in a foreign country except TRNC)
- Nationals of TRNC and reside in TRNC, and completed the secondary education in TRNC and have GCE AL exam results,
- TRNC nationeals, who enrolled in a college or high school in other countries between 2005 and 2010, and have GCE AL exam results or will be holders of it,
can apply to Istanbul Health and Technology University.
*Please note that to apply at Istanbul Health and Technology University, you need to satisfy at least one of the above criteria.